Narrative & Signage
Luise, Sasha, Maria, Annalena
- What do we want to communicate (Field trips, people we met, insights, questions, short projects, main project results, etc.)?
- In what order do we want to communicate this?
- What do we want visitors to understand?
- What do we want visitors to ask?
- How do make visitors curious?
- What can we offer the visitors? Why should they come?
- How do we show the differences and similarities of the students?
- What is the title of the show?
Hannah, Simon, Elena, Alessa, Steffi
- What should it feel like to enter the room?
- If the exhibition was a play on a stage what would that stage look like?
- Draw pictures which summarise the semester
Money & Organisation
Construction & Materials
Maria, Simon, Stefan, Manuel, Tom
- What (living?)materials would be fitting?
- What kind of construction would you like to use?
- How does this relate the main metaphor of the show?
- As soon as we have a topic and a title we might want to set up social media accounts.